Wednesday
Nov132013

First Xbox One Guarded By Sharks

Not sure how much I can really elaborate on that headline, but I'll try.

In New Zealand, the first Xbox One retail unit is currently under water, 'guarded' by more than a few Sand Sharks. The console is at Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium in Auckland and can be seen by visitors until the November 22nd console launch when it will make one lucky queuer very happy, by knowing their Xbox One was, at some point, guarded by motherfucking sharks.

Just give yourself a few moments today to really take in how ridiculous the picture below is. Isn't it glorious. I love this hobby.

So dumb, and yet, I love it.