Tuesday
Feb192013

GameBanter's (Ridiculously Late) Top Ten For 2012

I realise I already posted this earlier today, but if I put the link here it's front and centre when people visit the site, instead of down and to the left. So, without further ado, here's the link to:

GameBanter's Top Ten 2012

Spoiler, guys: I REALLY liked Asura's Wrath!