Tuesday
Apr232013

Americans, Order Pizza From Your Xbox!

Coming today to an Xbox near you, a new app that will let you order from Pizza Hut straight from your Xbox's Dashboard! No word yet whether the app will roll out to other parts of the world, but unsurprisingly, the American market is the first to see it in action. I know there aren't enough ways to order pizzas nowadays, so we wait with baited breath for news of its imminent UK arrival, lest we all starve to death!

Actually, now you mention it, for some reason I could well go for a pizza right now...