Thursday
Jan092014

Absolutely Incredible Tech Demo From Developer 'Pillow Castle' WILL Blow Your Mind

Browsing Reddit today, as I regularly do, I saw this video. The person who posted it called it "the new Portal" and I scoffed and rolled my eyes (rightly so) but after about 20 seconds of the video I was fucking sold. The game in the tech demo uses forced perspective as a puzzle device, and it is gloriously clever. I highly suggest you watch it for yourself, it's pretty fucking special.