« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 51 - The Games Of 2015 | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 49 - The Punultimate »
Thursday
Jan222015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 50 - Brown Calculator

This week's Gamecentral Podcast is brought to you by the numbers "5" and "0", and the letter "A", for "Anniversary!" That's right, we're finally a year old, and wouldn't you know it, we've only gone and managed to secure an extra special guest to celebrate...

It's Mr. Biffo! Teletext and Digitiser legend Paul "Mr. Biffo" Rose has gone back to writing about video games with his site Digitiser2000.com and has joined us to talk about gaming's past, present and future. Not before he helps us tell you all about the week's biggest happenings in games though.

This week Rockstar have offered people compensation for pre-ordering GTA V on PC, but what have they offered? Which platforms will the Battlefield: Hardline Beta be released on? When is Majora's Mask, and the limited edition Majora's Mask 3DS XL coming out? What's happening with Club Nintendo?! DO YOU NEED TO EVEN BE CONSCIOUS TO REACH LEVEL 20 IN DESTINY?!? Believe it or not, every single one of these questions (and more!) will be answered.

As if all that weren't enough, we also discuss the word "brown", get more hot GOSSip from Don, and find out that apparently every game is just a random assortment of swords of varying sizes. It'll make sense if you listen to the podcast... Probably.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 50 - Brown Calculator

References (9)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.

Reader Comments (1)

I follow your writing enthusiasm, I have a great passion for the game.
May 15, 2015 | Unregistered Commenterunblocked games 6

My response is on my own website »