« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 49 - The Punultimate | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 47 - 2014 Recap! »
Thursday
Jan082015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 48 - Game Of The Year 2014

With 2014 in the rear view mirror there's just one bit of business left to attend to, we need to figure out what the best game of the last 12 months was. We are a podcast of individuals however, so naturally we each need to argue our case... In court!

We'll also count down the top 10 games of the year as voted for by the 'Gamecentral Lives!' Facebook Group and see how it measures to Gareth's own list making skills.

There will be revelations (did you know Don likes Destiny?!?) and compromises, as well as a rather large announcement regarding an incredibly special guest that will be coming on the podcast in the next few weeks.

What a way to start off the New Year! With the Gamecentral Podcast!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 48 - Game Of The Year 2014

My response is on my own website »