« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 86 - The Music of 2015 | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 84 - Little Donkey »
Sunday
Oct042015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 85 - Refund

Some big news this week, as changes to the Consumer Rights Act mean that gamers can now claim refunds on faulty digital content as well as discs. We talk about that and what it could mean for gamers going forward before we delve into news of Konami being filthy little liars; the embarrassment that is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5; "Twitch Plays" latest big achievement; and Assassin's Creed Syndicate's shameful DLC.

But news doesn't even stop there, as we also have stories about Metal Gear Solid V, Rise of the Tomb Raider; Until Dawn, Super Smash Bros., and Mass Effect! If it happened, we've probably got it covered.

We're still on the search for applicants to Challenge Rob, but this week we've actually managed to obtain a prize to entice you! So if you feel like you have what it takes to dethrone Mr. Walker, then be sure to get in touch, because you know, we're not psychic.

And in What Have We Been Playing this week we talk Diablo 3, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Pro Evolution Soccer 2015, Bloodborne, and the unfortunate mainstay that is Destiny.

We've officially entered October, the scariest month of the year, so be sure to stay tuned to the Gamecentral Podcast in the coming weeks for some... surprises. Don't say we didn't warn you!

Get in touch with us on Twitter @Gamebanter, or send us an email at Podcast@Gamebanter.co.uk to get involved with the show!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 85 - Refund

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    Response: write my essay
    Isn’t it a little bit creepy because they have shown that pic? I have never played that before and right now I don’t want to because it’s really scary. Like cuter type of stories then this one with skinless person like that which has may be nothing to do with the ...

My response is on my own website »