« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 85 - Refund | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 83 - The Taken Dong »
Sunday
Sep272015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 84 - Little Donkey

We're switching things up this week with a slight change of hosts, but have no fear, Gareth, Don and Rob are still a well-oiled (but slightly rusted) machine here to violently shove you through the last week of video games.

Like most weeks, this week there was some video game news. Obviously getting the most important stories out first is a priority of ours, so expect to hear about Taco Bell giveaways and Coronation Street before we bother with any of that pesky unimportant stuff like the cost of Playstation VR, or Konami getting out of the gaming business. Other news includes more Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps details, what Xbox owners will be getting for free this month, more stuff somehow getting discovered in Grand Theft Auto 5 for the first time, and more!

And before we talk about what we've been playing we give you the opportunity to appear on a future episode. "How?!" I hear you scream out loud. Well be sure to be paying attention after this week's music section for more details.

Rob's been playing Drive Club and Bloodborne for the first time; Gareth's completed Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain; and Don's been playing the exact same game that he's been playing for over an entire year non-stop... We can only apologise.

Interesting fact about the number 84: It takes Uranus 84 years to orbit the sun once. You learn something new every week when you listen to the Gamecentral Podcast!

Get in touch with us on Twitter @Gamebanter, or send us an email at Podcast@Gamebanter.co.uk to get involved with the show!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 84 - Little Donkey

My response is on my own website »