« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 92 - Solo | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 90 - Cloud-based Gaming »
Monday
Nov302015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 91 - Phoneless

In what can only be described as "another episode of the podcast," we return to give you the low down in this week's gaming shenanigans.

In news this week we're talking about Rainbow Six: Siege's beta woes; some release dates for upcoming releases; PS4 receiving PS2 backwards compatability; News on how big Star Wars: Battlefront's launch was; and Resident Evil 6 coming to current gen consoles... which nobody wants. All this and more for those of you who've stayed away from the headlines this week.

We've got more Hot Goss Ip for you, and some fantastic music before we talk about the games that have been keeping us busy these past 7 days. Aside from the regular likes of Destiny and Fallout 4, we also talk about Guitar Hero: Live, the newest entry into the franchise. Will it measure up? Ask Guy, that's what we did.

We begin possible preparations for the return of Rob Walker to the podcast, so husbands lock up your wives... and your daughters... and probably bring the cat in the house, just to be on the safe side.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 91 - Phoneless

References (2)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    Response: superior writers
    Podcasts of almost all the shows are becoming common among us. The best part of them is that we can do subscriptions of these things as per our own choice. The dramatic effect of this character and the senses of the Kelly are the best in it, which encourage me to ...
  • Response
    Response: Manabadi Results

My response is on my own website »