« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 93 - Game of the Year 2015 | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 91 - Phoneless »
Monday
Dec072015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 92 - Solo

This week, as it's a one-man affair, we're keeping the podcast nice and simple, and within a somewhat restrained time frame... for once.

In news we cover the bigger announcements coming out of the Game Awards, including Telltale's take on Batman; Far Cry: Primal's first reveal of gameplay footage; and Psychonauts 2, amongst many other stories from the awards (including which game won Game of the Year.) There's also news of the Final Fantasy VII "remake," the remake of Resident Evil 2, Majora's Mask and Destiny.

The year is drawing to a close so we need to start deciding what is the Best __________ of the Year soon, so all through December, our music sections will be dedicated to the 4 finalists for best soundtrack. What game will this week's soundtrack belong to?

Then to round off a lean podcast, there's just time for talk of Rocket League and Tales From the Borderlands to send you home with. Start working on your 2015 game pile now guys, every day 2016 lunges closer towards us, thrusting the cold entropic crotch of time in our general direction as its enormous pendulum caresses our faces.

See you next week!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 92 - Solo

My response is on my own website »