« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 126 - And A Happy New Year | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 125 - Brothellery Love »

Gamecentral Podcast: Bonus Episode - Star Wars: The Last Jedi

In a break from our regularly scheduled programming... Or rather, in a break from our programming, We bring you a review of Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

It is I, Gareth. Come hear me turn on a microphone with no script and no plan, but a lot of thoughts about the newest film in the Star Wars franchise.

There will be thoughts and opinions for those still waiting to see the film, and a full-blown spoiler section for all of you who have seen it already. But did I (a lifelong Star Wars fan) enjoy the film? You'll just have to listen to find out!

If you agree (or disagree?!?) with my thoughts come find me on Twitter @GameBanter and let's talk Star Wars!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Bonus Episode - Star Wars: The Last Jedi

My response is on my own website »