« Gamecentral Podcast: Bonus Episode - Star Wars: The Last Jedi | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 124 - Easy Like A Sunday Morning »
Sunday
Nov122017

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 125 - Brothellery Love

Happy 125th episode! We're back after an embarrassingly long hiatus with more of your favourite segments, more of your favourite "bants", and more Ellerys than ever before!

We've not been around for a while so we try our best to bring you up to speed on the last 6 weeks in gaming the only way we know how: By talking about vaginas. Paris Games Week, Xbox One X, Red Dead Redemption 2 trailers and so much more has been and gone and we'll let you know what we thought about it.

There's also the mainstays of your Ellery Ip and Music Segments, along with a surprise segment as it's a somewhat special occasion.

Then we finish off by talking about what everyone's been playing, including Super Mario Odyssey, Destiny 2, and Rob's honeymoon in LA.

Congratulations to us for reaching another milestone, and congratulations to you for reading this entire podcast description! You're the real MVP.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 125 - Brothellery Love

My response is on my own website »