« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 125 - Brothellery Love | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 123 - Croissants »
Wednesday
Sep272017

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 124 - Easy Like A Sunday Morning

If you're interested in nipples, football and Sundays, then you have no choice but to listen to this week's episode of the Gamecentral Podcast!

We're a Don down, but we're making do with what we've got by inserting some Ellery-Ip into you, then, if there's any room left in there we wouldn't mind shoving in a little video game music segment.

But if you're not into that then we still have some juicy News for you. News like PewDiePie fucking up again, Nintendo honoring Satoru Iwata with some free golf, some new Switch games on the way, some new L.A. Noire on the way and that new Tomb Raider movie trailer.

Then in What Have We Been Playing, Rob walks us through this year's Pro Evolution Soccer vs. this year's Fifa. Which will be the superior game? One thing's for sure, we're the only podcast in the world with the answer!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 124 - Easy Like A Sunday Morning

My response is on my own website »