Check back every week for your weekly dose of banter, most of it is even about games!

Listen to Stitcher

Click here for a complete archive of every episode!

Wednesday
Jan162019

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 138 - Unrealistic Ammo

Is an over dedication to realism ruining games? That's one of the topics up for discussion on this weeks show, citing Fallout 76 and Red Dead Redemption 2 as primary examples.

We also talk about our Christmas and New Year, and what gaming goodies we were given by our loved ones... or Santa Clause, depending on your religious views.

We also have the latest news for you, including the Epic Store's gradual rise in power, new VR developments, and a certain time limited demo for a certain scary-as-fuck game.

As well as all that we have your usual Did You Know and Music segments, as well as talk about Earth Defence Force 5, Overcooked 1 & 2, Magic the Gathering: Arena, Bloodborne, and more!

Welcome to 2019! Ask me next year how my vision is.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 138 - Unrealistic Ammo

Tuesday
Dec252018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 137 - Red Dead Contention

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Joyous Tuesday!

We're here to keep you company over the festive period, and to make sure that you have something to listen to while the rest of your family plays charades downstairs.

On this episode we've got a review of Smash Bros. Ultimate from a decades long Smash Bros fan!

We also have the latestish news for you from the world of video games and beyond: Sonic's creepy man legs. The Spiderman's new clothes. Dave's big announcement. Only the biggest news for you on this glorious day!

We've also got the usual music segment for you, and a brand new segment starting this week!

But the main event is a dicussion about Red Dead Redemption 2. Words will be said, voices will be raised, and Rockstar's latest release will be argued about. Is it good, or is it utter garbage? Let's find out together!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 137 - Red Dead Contention

Friday
Dec072018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 136 - HitFalloutMan 726

It's back! The The Gamecentral Podcast! The most hipster podcast on the internet! "Oh, what podcast do I listen to? You've probably never heard of it. They only put out one episode every 3 months and it's 2 hours of barely coherent, utter crap when they do. It's fabulous."

This episode we go deep in our review of Fallout 76. You might even say TOO deep. We also review Hitman 2... Though thankfully that review is quite a bit shallower.

We also have news on the Playstation mini, Sony pulling out (of E3), Detective Pikachu, and much more news for you! Plus some other stuff that we're... Erm... Still working out the kinks on.

A new generation of the podcast? Or a podcast that's exactly the same as it used to be? The answer to both questions is, somehow, yes.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 136 - HitFalloutMan 726

Tuesday
Sep182018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 135 - The Spiderman One

Marvel at this monumental episode of the podcast as we finally release an episode that coincides with a new release! Yes, Rob can barely contain his excitement this episode because he's played the new Spiderman for PS4, and you can bet you'll hear a good deal about it coming out of his mandibles! You could say he's got spiders on the brain, and not the kind that killed my great, great, great grandad in 1894.

The best podcast on the web also has some sexy news for you, like Nintendo's latest Direct coming at you in semi-list form; Henry Cavill's newest role as [insert results of google search for "that main twat from The Witcher" here] in Netflix's The Witcher TV series; a new holder to the rights to beloved franchise gaming Timesplitters may mean remakes or new entries in the series; and some news stories specially chosen by Rob that may or may not need fact checking.

Then we finish up with more discussiion about Spiderman, as well as some Dead Cells, Prison Architect, Dying Light and more before you swing away onto the next podcast in your queue!

Signed, your friendly neighbourhood podcast hosts

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 135 - The Spiderman One

Thursday
Aug092018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 134 - 4Kelly Clarkson

It's been a while, but your patience has been rewarded! With another 2 hours of Gamecentral Podcast!

We may have had a break, but so have video games! So forgive our sparse news segment, we'll make it up to you though, because we've got an Ellery Ip and a 3-song music segment!

We also have a special feature in which we discuss the practicality and necessity of 4K, in gaming or otherwise. Is it affordable enough? Is the technology impressive enough? Is it worth it? We'll try to answer these questions and more.

Then in 'Time To Play The Game' we're talking Monster Hunter World, Red Faction ReMARStered Edition and No Mans Sky!

The British heatwave's almost over, but don't worry, the podcast isn't! We love you all too much.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 134 - 4Kelly Clarkson

Tuesday
Jun122018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Nintendo Press Conference

The final press conference of E3 is upon us, as Gareth reacts live to Nintendo.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Nintendo Press Conference

Tuesday
Jun122018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Sony Press Conference

One of the main events of E3 has now been and gone, so listen to Gareth brave 2am on a work night while he reacts to Sony's showings for this year.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Sony Press Conference

Monday
Jun112018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Ubisoft Press Conference

E3 continues, as Ubisoft show their wares for the years to come, with Gareth reacting every step of the way.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Ubisoft Press Conference

Monday
Jun112018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Square Enix Press Conference

Gareth is back for the start of the real day two of press conferences, kicking off with live (underwhelmed) reactions to Square Enix.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Square Enix Press Conference

Monday
Jun112018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Bethesda Press Conference

Just Gareth, alone, until 4am. Live reactions to Bethesda's E3 press conference are this way!