Check back every week for your weekly dose of banter, most of it is even about games!

Listen to Stitcher

Click here for a complete archive of every episode!

Monday
Jun112018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Square Enix Press Conference

Gareth is back for the start of the real day two of press conferences, kicking off with live (underwhelmed) reactions to Square Enix.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Square Enix Press Conference

Monday
Jun112018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Bethesda Press Conference

Just Gareth, alone, until 4am. Live reactions to Bethesda's E3 press conference are this way!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Bethesda Press Conference

Sunday
Jun102018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Xbox Press Conference

Gareth reacts to the Xbox press conference live, with some Whatsapp'ed in thoughts from his fellow co-hosts Rob and Dave.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - Xbox Press Conference

Saturday
Jun092018

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - EA Press Conference

Join Gareth as he reacts to EA's E3 press conference LIVE!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - EA Press Conference

Tuesday
Jun052018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 133 - Leak Spin

E3 is almost upon us and that means leaks! Game leaks aplenty will feature in this week's news section, with titles like Borderlands 3, Forza Horizon 5 and Rage 2 getting leaked ahead of the biggest 3 days of the video game calendar. Plus announcements ahead of the big show like Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, 2 new Pokemon games and Fallout 76!

But that's not all we have for you this episode, as we also cover the current goings on in the Console War, then we've got a spot of video game music for you before finishing up with some talk of the games we've been playing including Dead Rising 4 and Monster Hunter: World!

Expect a few podcasts this weekend for the big show. It's E3, baby!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 133 - Leak Spin

Tuesday
May082018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 132 - Rob of War

This episode we talk about God of War, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Elite Dangerous, illegal loot boxes, Sega, The Witcher show on Netflix, Harry Potter stranglings, nuts, and more!

Plus you'll find out who's winning the console war this week and get your lovely little taste of video game music!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 132 - Rob of War

Saturday
Apr212018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 131 - McDonalds' Milkshake Machine

The sun has finally shown itself once again to the British Isles and we don't really know how to handle it, so we decided to lock ourselves indoors and spend a few hours talking about video games.

We're talking about the video game BAFTAs, God of War, Skyrim VR, Steamworld Dig 2, Xbox One backwards compatibility, Final Fantasy XV, Sea of Thieves, Grand theft Auto V, Drake, Ex-Donkey Kong World Champion Billy Mitchell AND MORE!

So buy yourself a 99, pull up a deck chair, and don't even bother trying to get a milkshake from McDonalds because unfortunately the machine isn't working today.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 131 - McDonald's Milkshake Machine

Thursday
Mar292018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 130 - What Remains

2 podcasts in 1 month?!? Only just, but it happened!

This episode we're talking about people dying to cinema seats; PUBG Mobile; BAFTA nominations; good serial killer catchphrases; and Luigi's massive penis.

We've also got your usual weekly segments and then Dave talks about Sea of Thieves. A new release?! Believe it or not, yes!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 130 - What Remains

Tuesday
Mar062018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 129 - Like, Share, Subscribe

Hey! Hi! Hello!

We're back, and we're celebrating the first year of the Nintendo Switch with a segment in which we talk about the system's first year on the market. We discuss the games, what we like about the console and what we want for its future.

We've got news for you about some video game movies in the works, Red Dead Redemption 2's release getting pushed back, Donald Trump's blaming of violence on video games and more on top of that.

We've also got your usual dose of Ellery Ip, some great video game music and plenty of talk about things that aren't video games. We end the podcast with talk of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Dragonball FighterZ, Fifa, Civilization VI and more in "What Have We Been Playing?!"

Here's hoping you enjoy this episode of the podcast and tell all your coworkers, elderly family members and strangers in the street to have a cheeky listen themselves!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 129 - Like, Share, Subscribe

Wednesday
Jan312018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 128 - Player Dave's Battlegrounds

No your eyes do not deceive you, we have returned!

On this episode, apart from the usual random bullshit, we're talking Nintendo cardboard; God of War's release date; Microsoft's newest method of getting their new games to you; and ofcourse, that supposed Michael Bay Duke Nukem movie starring John Cena.

Then in 'What Have We Been Playing' we mostly talk to Dave about the Xbox One version of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds and see if the magic of the game still holds up or is the shine is off the apple for Xbox gamers? All of that and, ofcourse, much more besides.

Enjoy!