« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 82 - The Phantom Podcast | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 80 - Oh Riley? »
Sunday
Aug302015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 81 - Metal Gear Sordid

It's the most interactive episode of the Gamecentral Podcast ever! We've had fan emails and even a suggestion of a new feature, a suggestion which we will be more than happy to make a reality!

But ofcourse, first, we're going to give you all the news that you've been craving, including some Hot Goss Ip coming to fruition; all the Metal Gear Solid V review buzz; Grand Theft Auto and Witcher 3 sales figures; Pokken Tournament surfing its way onto Wii U; and all your free gaming offerings from Microsoft and Sony this month. All of that plus much more in your round up of the week's news.

Then, with Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain releasing next week, we take you on a journey through the complicated history of the Metal Gear franchise. We're 90% sure we've got everything right, but we won't be held responsible for any tiny mistakes we may make in recounting the convoluted narrative of Hideo Kojima's beloved series.

Then, after a haunting look into Rob's psyche, we talk about the games we've been playing this week which include Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes; Diablo 3; Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter; Resident Evil: Revelations 2; and will this be Don's last ever episode talking about Destiny?!

And finally we round out the experience by hearing what you have to say, in another new section: Customer Feedback!

Get in touch with us on Twitter @Gamebanter, or send us an email at Podcast@Gamebanter.co.uk to get involved with the show!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 81 - Metal Gear Sordid

My response is on my own website »