Check back every week for your weekly dose of banter, most of it is even about games!

 Listen to Stitcher

Click here for a complete archive of every episode!

Thursday
May222014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 19 - Intense Flow

The gang's all here this week as we address the possibility of Google buying Twitch, Farcry 4 and talk about that Batman: Arkham Knight trailer that came out. If you like Gareth vs Guy then you'll be happy to hear that it's back again after a bit of a hiatus, and then we discuss the new Wolfenstein game that just came out, God of War, Metal Gear Solid, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Dragon Age: Origins, League of Legends, FIFA World Cup 2014 and even a little Bomberman!

Come join us as we help whittle your day away, one minute at a time!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 19 - Intense Flow

Thursday
May152014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 18 - Daved By The Bell

We're at that point in the year where it's finally time to start getting excited about E3! We've got press conference rumours and our earliest E3 memories to discuss, as well as Microsoft's change of Xbox Live and Kinect policies, and of course, gaaaaaaames!

We may be Guy-less this week, and we know it's a long shot without him, but we'd love it if you'd listen anyway!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 18 - Daved By The Bell

Thursday
May082014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 17 - P-P-P-Pick Up A Podcast

Guy won't be on the podcast next week, so we're warming up his replacement as we invite David Ellery to help us out. As there are 4 of us there's no Gareth vs Guy this week but fret ye not! As we still have all your week's gaming news. Throughout the show we discuss Nintendo's views on homosexuality, what we think EA may have up their sleeve for E3 and how we feel about the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer. If it's specifics that you're after, then we've got talk about South Park: The Stick of Truth, Everybody's Golf, Titanfall and more!

Yep, you read that correctly, it's a Guyless week next week, so get your fill while you can!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 17 - P-P-P-Pick Up A Podcast

Thursday
May012014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 16 - Super Marovidios Bros.

Get ready to learn this week as we take you through the sordid history of the Super Mario franchise! Don't worry though, we still talk about this week's news, as well as Earth Defence Force, Fifa World Cup and we throw in a little movie talk while we're at it.

There's something for everyone, so listen, subscribe and tell your friends!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 16 - Super Marovidios Bros.

Thursday
Apr242014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 15 - Cap 'Em And Shank 'Em!

Our podcast is now old enough to watch the Matrix without adult supervision, but unfortunately it doesn't have time for that because it has to fill you in on the latest news from the world of video games!

Hearthstone, South Park and the future of Call of Duty all get talked about this week, as well as some new games hitting our consoles soon and the results of the Classic FM Hall Of Fame. Oh, and don't worry, we wouldn't forget about Gareth Versus Guy!

Try to contain your excitement!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 15 - Cap 'Em And Shank 'Em!

Thursday
Apr172014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 14 - In A World...

It was a slow news week this week, but we still find a way to fill the time by discussing serious topics like pre-teen pregnancy, being the parent of a video gaming child and even job loss!

It's also the triumphant return of 'Gareth Vs. Guy' this week, and Dark Souls 2, Mario Kart, Killer Is Dead and Star Wars: The Old Republic all get talked about among other games, so if you're looking to be informed, enlightened and, dare we say, entertained then you've come to the right podcast!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 14 - In A World...

Thursday
Apr102014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 13 - Greninja Though!?

13 definitely isn't unlucky for us, because while Rob's away this week, it perfectly lined up with a fresh wave of Super Smash Bros news!

We call in Rory 'Rodders' Sherwood and Don Goss to help fill the void and discuss The Last Of Us on PS4, a new Borderlands and, ofcourse, more Super Smash Bros than you can shake a Star Rod at!

Come join us, won't you?

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode13 - Greninja Though?!

Thursday
Apr032014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 12 - Güyern Münich

Guy may be in a hurry, but we still go as deep as we can on the week's biggest topics. The Last Of Us, Oculus Rift, a new head of gaming at Microsoft AND Super Smash Bros. news happened this week, so there's a lot to talk about! And then, for the first time, it's "Gareth vs. Guy" in a ruthless quiz show grudge match. There can only be one victor, and it probably won't be Guy.

All that and much more, this week!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 12 - Guyern Munich

Thursday
Mar272014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 11 - Boiler Room Brawl

Our first new show since getting on iTunes last week is full to the brim! Venisia Gonzalez from Game Skinny joins us from America this week to talk about Titanfall, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, Need For Speed: Rivals and Final Fantasy X: Remastered, among other things.

In news this week we discuss Assassin's Creed: Unity, Farcry 4 and the PS4's Virtual Reality Headset, all treated with the appropriate level of professionalism that you've come to expect from all 3 of us. Enjoy.

 (Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 11 - Boiler Room Brawl

Thursday
Mar202014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 10 - Don With The Wind

We're into double figures with this week's episode, and to celebrate we do absolutely nothing out of the ordinary! No retro game this week though, as our guest Don Goss popped down to a BAFTA event last week and got to play some hotly anticipated titles ahead of release.

Infamous: Second Son, Earth Defence Force 2025, Pokemon: Link Battle, Japan, Batmobile arcade games and more, only on this week's heart-pounding, pulse-racing, uneven-number-of-testicles episode of the Gamecentral Podcast!