Check back every week for your weekly dose of banter, most of it is even about games!

 Listen to Stitcher

Click here for a complete archive of every episode!

Thursday
Feb272014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 7 - Fluoride The Lightning

We've got news spewing from every orifice this week! So if you want a cheaper Xbox One, were thinking about about buying Thief or Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, or you just want to play some Pokemon, you've come to the right place!

Punisher for the PS2 is our retro game of the week, and Rob is on board to answer all of our questions about the game, questions like "What is this game?" and "Uhh, what?" will be answered with the appropriate amount of knowledge and gusto that you've come to expect.

Also, did Guy play any games this week? Place your bets NOW!

And go and vote in the Classic FM: Hall of Fame! Closing date is 28th of February, so get a move on!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 7 - Fluoride The Lightning

Thursday
Feb202014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 6 - All Business

We forgo the retro game this week as we've got more than enough to talk about!

We talk about Irrational Games shutting down, Doom making a return and indulge ourselves with a bit of Nintendo talk. Our guest this week runs a successful independent video game shop, so naturally, we grill him a good grilling.

(Our apologies about the sound quality, but unfortunately we don't control the internet... Yet)

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 6 - All Business

Thursday
Feb132014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 5 - Noses Are Red, Hedgehogs Are Blue

It's a Valentines Day special this week! So we've got an interview with a female cosplayer. (and former world record holder!)

Unfortunately, we're all ill this week, so mind the sniffles and listen to us talk about Sonic, Flappy Bird and more, before hearing the desperate longings of some of your favourite video games characters. As usual, we try to stick to the subject of games, but we make no promises!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 5 - Noses Are Red, Hedgehogs Are Blue

Thursday
Feb062014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 4 - Off The Rails

In amongst the chaos, you can almost hear voices discussing Nintendo's new fitness strategy, EVE Online's biggest ever space battle and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes' 2 hour run time, before Rob challenges you to guess which game he's reading the back of the box of.

Things take a downward turn when we have our first ever (slightly drunk) guest on the podcast (Paul Lynn) and we spend the rest of the podcast, in theory, discussing Crash Bandicoot and talking about what we've played this week. What actually happens though, is very little talk of video games, and a lot of talking about random bullshit. Enjoy!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 4 - Off The Rails

Thursday
Jan302014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 3 - Resident Evil 2

We're really starting to hit our stride this week as we discuss the future of the Gears of War franchise, why nobody cares that the PS Vita is now cheap as chips, and then we reminisce about the classic that is: Resident Evil 2.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 3 - Resident Evil 2

Thursday
Jan232014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 2 - Half Life 2

This week, Guy, Rob and I are discussing Nintendo's supposed money troubles and Microsoft's supposed dirty dealings, before we supposedly talk about the supposed classic that is Half Life 2 (except it definitely is a classic, obviously).

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 2 - Half Life 2

Thursday
Jan162014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 1 - Best of 2013 / 2014's Most Anticipated

In the first ever episode, Rob, Guy and I recount our favourite games of 2013 and take to the Facebook group to see what the other members thought, before finishing up with what we're looking forward to in 2014.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 1 - Best of 2013 / 2014's Most Anticipated

Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14