Check back every week for your weekly dose of banter, most of it is even about games!

Listen to Stitcher

Click here for a complete archive of every episode!

Thursday
Jan162014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 1 - Best of 2013 / 2014's Most Anticipated

In the first ever episode, Rob, Guy and I recount our favourite games of 2013 and take to the Facebook group to see what the other members thought, before finishing up with what we're looking forward to in 2014.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 1 - Best of 2013 / 2014's Most Anticipated

Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18